“Jason Keath delivered an impactful presentation at LikeableU.
He was one of the highest rated speakers of over 40 total presenters!”
- Dave Kerpen, Likeable Media
“I couldn’t take notes fast enough.”
- Peggy Fitzpatrick, Kreussler Inc
“He packed the house and delivered an insightful presentation which was the most quoted of the day. Jason has the unique talent of taking very complex topics and making them real to an audience.”
- Stephanie Bridges, Webtrends
Jason taps into the pulse of the rapidly expanding social media ecosystem – for the business perspective. He does not just speak about social media, he speaks to why it is changing every industry and how businesses can be empowered by it.
Social media equals better business and Jason shows business owners and marketers how to capitalise on the new reality of a social web.
Jason is CEO and founder of Social Fresh, the social media training company. At Social Fresh, Jason is afforded a very unique insight into the industry of social media. On a daily basis he interacts with large brands, small businesses, leading industry vendors, and the agencies big and small that are shaping the space.
Jason is a thought leader in the industry. He has hosted and spoken at the industry’s top events. He is quoted on the topic of social media by top publications like the NY Times, USA Today, ABC, NPR, and the Washington Post on a regular basis. As well as appearing on national TV, like MSNBC and PBS, to speak about social media.
When Jason speaks to a group of business owners or marketers, they will not only learn something new and be inspired to experiment in the social media space, they will receive actionable steps to help them implement the latest best practices right away.
Request Jason as a speaker now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Speaking Engagements
- New Media Expo 2014 – The Social Ads Ecosystem
- Mosaic NYC – Simple Steps For Unlocking Your Creative Genius
- Lexis Nexus – Social Ads for The B2B World
- HubSpot #INBOUND13 “Bold Talks” Opening Speaker – Why You Suck At Brainstorming
- UberVU Social Media Morning – The Social Ads Ecosystem
- Florida Public Relations Association – Influencer Marketing
- NYU – Understanding Influencer Outreach
- Internet Hungary Keynote (Europe) – The Future of Location Based Marketing
- Southwest Airlines – How To Make Your Customers Love You
- BlogWorld 2011 – How To Leverage Influence and Game Mechanics for Loyalty
- BlogWorld 2010 – How to Hire a Social Media Agency AND Social Media and the C-Suite
- Exploring Social Media Boston – Yes, Your Corporate Blog Can Drive Business
- Podcamp Boston 2011 – Blogging For Action
- Likeable U – Better Corporate Blogging
- Facebook Sessions by Webtrends – The State of Social Media
- PRSA Charlotte – How To Leverage Influence
- GeoM 2011 – Location Based Services, Where is the Money?
- Search Exchange – Social Media ROI, Getting It Right
- Social Media Business Forum – Outsourcing Everything
- Charleston Advertising Federation – The Future Of Advertising With Social
- National Association of Women Business Owners – Social Media As A Business Driver
- Charlotte Interactive Marketing Association – Social for Small Business
- Search Engine Marketing Association of Charlotte – Social and Search, Q&A
Below are three of Jason’s most requested speaking topics. Jason is available to adjust to any audience and content you could imagine that relates to social media. So if these topics are not exactly what you are looking for, please email email@example.com and let us know more.
- Happy Collisions The Art and Science of Innovation, Finding Your Next Big Idea
- Why You Suck At Brainstorming Understanding Where Ideas Come From
- The Social Advertising Ecosystem: The Key To Leveraging The World’s Largest Social Networks for Business Results
- Blogging For Business: Content Marketing Is A Business Smart Bomb
- Influencer Outreach: Building A Word of Mouth Army
- Location Based Marketing: More Than Just Check-ins
- The Future of Agencies in a Social Media World
- Pinterest: How To Leverage the Next Big Thing In Social Media
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch about a speaking opportunity.
- Hi, my name is Jason Keath
I live and work in New York City.
I am a social media speaker and analyst.
I run Social Fresh, a social media education company that hosts industry leading social media conferences, and maintains a top social media blog with loads of free insights and tips.
Say hello on Twitter @jasonkeath